What better way to ice the Quick and Easy Tea Cookies other than using a 5-Ingredient icing?! You can adjust the consistency of the icing to fit what you need.
When I bake tea cookies, I enjoy decorating the cookies for what I need. For WP’s 4th Birthday, I made fire trucks and the number 4 to look like Dalmatians. For KM’s 2nd party, he wanted PJ Mask themed. I made the #2 and made them red, green, and blue.
the 5 Ingredients
- food coloring
- 1 Tablespoon milk (maybe a little more to get desired consistency)
- 1 Tablespoon light corn syrup
- 2 cups confections sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (can substitute for almond or lemon)
What to do
- Sift the confections sugar (make sure there are no little balls and it is all smooth)
- add in the milk and stir until smooth
- stir in the light corn syrup and extract
- divide into smaller bowls in order to add food coloring as needed
I dip the cookies into the mixture to coat it. If I need detail, I use paint brushes and paint sponges to detail how I need. The options are endless!!!
Let the beautiful cookies sit after icing so it can harden. Enjoy!!
I would love to know what you think! Please leave me your suggestions and comments.
Need Help Getting Organized??
Download your FREE 2018 Monthly Calendar with a Weekly Planning Sheet to take back control of your life